Buying a new home is an exhilarating experience, but it can be stressful as well.
Tironi 1 Realty understands the upheaval some families may feel, so we are committed to providing you with as much support, guidance and assistance necessary to make your move go as smoothly as possible.
We consider Real Estate to be only a part of our relocation services. Tironi1 team members can provide you with information on any area and/or aspect of the Capital District. Our communities have excellent K-12 schools, universities, social and other services, as well as numerous recreational activities and cultural events. The Capital District is in an excellent geographical location, with easy travel access to New York City, Boston, and Montreal.
Tironi 1 helps you transition to your new home and community long prior to your arrival in the Capital District. There are no added costs for our services, which include:
- Critical community orientation packets and brochures
- Acquaintance and acclimation neighborhood tours
- Mortgage information
- Home finding (Buyers’ Brokerage) services
- Hotel/motel arrangements
- School District information and ratings
- Introduction to area recreation, sporting activities, cultural events and points of interest
- Rental assistance if needed
- Support services for trailing spouses
- Coordination of corporate or group moves
- Special needs responsiveness and aid
If you are relocating from the Capital District, Tironi 1 Realty’s network can swiftly connect you to a Realtor familiar with your destination area. These Real Estate professionals can provide the assistance you need, such as introductory tours, community and school information, and special needs support.
We are pleased to help you sell your current home by providing the following services:
- Consultation, education and preparation for the selling process
- Yard assistance
- Snow removal
- Interior and exterior cleaning
- Repairs and maintenance services